Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weekend Recap

So I'm a little behind on this only because I have been soaking up every minute I can with my husband. Its so hard to spend the whole weekend together and then have to go back to work and be away from each other :( Cheesy, I know, but I MISS my husband while we are at work. Anyway here is what happened in the Anthony Household over this weekend :)

{Friday} We had a blast watching my brother's high school baseball team win their first game of the playoffs! Nothing like sitting in great weather, eating a hotdog, and spending time with family watching baseball :)

{Saturday} While Greg went to a Men's Breakfast with church, I enjoyed sleeping in and catching up on the entire season of How I Met Your Mother. In the afternoon, I spent some time with mom shopping and going to Chick-fil-a for lunch. Seriously we have the best time when we are together!! Saturday night Greg and I worked on house work and I babysat a little boy from work. What an eventful day!!

{Sunday} Of course was Mother's Day and there is not many things I love more than honoring my mom and seeing a smile on her face, she rocks!! We had my family, grandparents, and my aunt over for lunch. I cooked a yummy meal of chicken fettucine alfredo, caesar salad, and for dessert strawberry shortcake. YUM! We had a great time with family just hanging out and catching up! We decided to get my mom something that she has been wanting for the last few weeks, $$ for a haircut and color. She literally has NOT stopped talking about wanting more highlights so hopefully she will put that money to good use VERY soon ;)

This weekend was so eventful that by 5 on Sunday Greg and I were almost ready to crash for the night. Of course I had grocery shopping to do ;)

I think I will start doing a weekend recap every Monday and take the weekends off from blogging so I can focus all my time and energy on my husband, family, and friends. Also excuse the fact that I ALWAYS forget to take pictures of everything we do! I'm trying to get better about it, but as you can see from my instagram I am totally forgetful!

Have a great day and Be Blessed <3


No comments: