Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thursday Brain Dump

Just a few different things that have been swirling in my head for the past couple days…

{1} I'm really not sure how my body still is congested, I feel like I have drained out everything through my nose and eyes! 

{2} I would love to spend all day with my dog. I can't believe how much I love this dog and miss her while I'm at work!

{3} My dad is having knee surgery tomorrow. I'm so happy he will finally have relief from some serious pain. Please say a little prayer for him.

{4} Greg and I are going on our first *married* road trip this weekend. We are headed to Washington, DC for this Memorial Day Weekend. (Expect lots of instagram pictures and awesome blog posts about this next week, yay!) Road Trips are our favorite things!!


YAY, for Tomorrow being Friday and a long weekend! Be Blessed and Happy Blogging!!


No comments: