Monday, May 6, 2013

Proud Mom of a Jack Russell

Meet Daisy! Our fun-loving, active, so sweet jack russell :) We have had Daisy for about 3 years and up until we moved into our apartment she has been an outside dog. When we first moved into our apartment she would be out when we were home, but otherwise she was in her cage. Well…I have some exciting news! Over this past weekend and today we have been transitioning to letting her stay out of the cage during the day while I'm at work. And she is doing GREAT!! Saturday I left her out an hour, yesterday for 2 hours and today I left her out for 4 hours until my lunch break. I took her outside to potty at lunch and then left her out of the cage for 4 more hours! I am such a proud momma :) She didn't tear anything up or poop in the floor!! There was a small spot of tinkle that I had to clean up when I got home, but other than that she was so good!!!

Okay, I know this may be excessive bragging for a dog and I probably will be even crazier when we have kids, but I am so happy and proud of her! She got a new bone when we got home for being so good :)

In other news, I am so glad Monday is OVER and that the warm weather is coming back! I'm thinking a trip out to the pool will be in the near future! And maybe some hiking this weekend! Soaking up that Vitamin D!

Its time for me to get back to watching my favorite show, The Voice

<3 Mrs.

No comments: