Thursday, May 2, 2013

It's a Love Story…Baby just say YES!

There are moments in life where all you can do is just sit and sigh and think about how blessed you are and smile because your life feels too good to be true :) Tonight is one of those nights for me, I'm sitting on the couch in our own little home while the dog chews away at his bone and my husband sits in his recliner watching tv. I still have to pinch myself sometimes to know this is not the dream that I had a million times before we got married. I could not wait to marry my best friend and do life together in every way! It has been so much more than I ever could have imagined; I really just love my life right now and feel so overwhelmed by how God truly has a plan and purpose for us. When that plan begins to come to fruition, its like you can feel and see God moving in your lives. My husband is literally the best thing that has happen to me, other than Jesus of course. Its like God specifically handpicked Greg to be strong where I am weak, to know how to make me the happiest, and to be the best partner for my personality.

Okay enough sappiness, I just really am so in love with my husband and even more in love with God for planning out every detail of my life to meet and fall in love with and MARRY the man of my dreams and my soulmate for life!

I love you Greg!

<3 Your Mrs.

No comments: