Friday, May 24, 2013

High Five For Friday!


Oh my goodness, what a day!! Today was seriously awesome, good things just kept coming my way! So here goes high five for friday! {Also I still SUCK at remembering to take pictures, it will get better I promise!}

1.  My dad's surgery went GREAT! It took about 40 minutes for the surgery, which is incredibly fast! He is still in a lot of pain from the surgery, but once that goes away his knee will be as good as new! Praise the Lord!

2. I got new hours at work to where I will be getting off at 4! This is so awesome, especially now that the warm weather is here and I can go to the pool :)

3. I got a call for a job interview at the beginning of June! I applied for this job back in April and it would be such a blessing if I get it. The office is right beside our apartment complex and I would be making a lot more than I make now. A win-win situation!

4.  One of my best friends is in labor today! Today is her due date and Sophia is hopefully going to make her big arrival today or tomorrow!

5. T-minus 8 hours until we start our road trip for Washington D.C. I am unbelievably excited about this. I packed just a few minutes ago and couldn't help but pack a few *red, white, and blue* outfits. Yay for our first road trip as married people!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy the weather and the extra day. See you Monday night!

Be Blessed and Happy Blogging!!


No comments: