Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"These are a few of my favorite things"

Okay, I thought I would do a fun little "get to know me" post for today. I find that it is so much easier to relate with someone when you can find common ground! Most of the time it may relate back to a tv show that you are really into, a song artist that you both adore, or a hobby that you both enjoy! It is really interesting how much my interests have changed because of the people I've surrounded myself with. I've discovered so many new things that I would have never tried otherwise. Anyways, here goes my list of TOP 3's—


Top 3 Singers/Bands
 >Adele
 >John Mayer
 >Dave Matthews Band

Top 3 Foods
 >Chicken Alfredo
 >Outback's "Alice Springs Chicken"
 >Ice Cream

Top 3 Hobbies
 >Sitting on the back porch drinking coffee
 >Crafting
 >Blogging (duh!)

Top 3 Movies
 >Legally Blonde
 >P.S. I Love You
 >A Walk to Remember

Top 3 TV Shows (Of All Time)
 >How I Met Your Mother
 >Revenge
 >Gossip Girl

Top 3 TV Shows (Right Now)
 >Scandal
 >The Voice
 >The Big Bang Theory

Top 3 Beauty Products
 >BB Cream
 >Blush
 >Mascara

Top 3 Stores to Shop at
 >Target
 >Old Navy
 >TJ Maxx

Alright, that's a good start on a learning more about me, I might continue this more later. Who knows, maybe in a year from now I'll do this post again and see what has changed.




No comments: