Thursday, June 27, 2013

Twitter Love

Hey so The Anthonys are finally on twitter. So I caved and created a twitter, I am totally lost when it comes to twitter so if you are reading show me some love!

twitter


Also I have GOT to fill you guys in on some news that I've been holding back. Remember last week when I told you I was waiting to hear back about a job. Well….I start my new position on Monday! Tomorrow is my last day working in childcare and I am beyond excited. I will be working in a call center and the office is directly beside our apartment complex. It is absolutely such a great opportunity and I cannot wait to start! 

Life is definitely looking up for us and we are so thankful to God for all the blessings! 

Be Blessed and Happy Blogging (and don't forget to follow us on twitter)


No comments: