Monday, June 10, 2013

Haircut: Before and After

I promised before and afters of my haircut so here you go! I can't believe I cut so much off and a first I didn't realize how much was actually coming off, but now I LOVE it. Short hair is so much easier!!

Before (this was a couple months ago, but you can really see the length here):


After:


It actually looks a little longer than this in real life, but I am loving it! It's just long enough to still put in a pony tail and curl it, but it is so easier to blow dry it out and do cute styles with. I was at the point where my long hair rarely was fixed because it took so much effort. Anyway, this care-free, easy style is probably going to stay for a while! If anything, it may become even shorter!! I just love my hair short :)

Be Blessed and Happy Blogging!!




No comments: