Sunday, June 16, 2013

3 Months >>> Forever

We are 3 months into the most amazing marriage that ever did exist between two people! Okay so I'm a little biased because I'm in this marriage, but we are a pretty incredible duo. I feel like we are becoming old pros at it now. We have settled into our habits and routines, making sure the house stays semi-clean and helping each other with whatever is needed. We enjoy spending time together watching our weekly TV shows and seeing movies together. We took our first weekend road trip as married people this month and are planning our next vacation for July 4th week.

It is so awesome to be married to your best friend because just being together is better than any other moment in the world. I love my husband so deeply and it becomes more and more each day. I'm so thankful that he is there for me when I'm sick and sad, and also when I'm happy and over the top. He is my rock during tough times and supports me no matter what. During this past week I found out that I didn't get a job that I had really hoped I would get and I don't know how I would have made it through the day without his love and kindness. He really makes my world a better place. I love you Greg Anthony!

No comments: