Sunday, June 9, 2013

High School Graduation

This weekend was full of fun and enjoyment as we celebrated my youngest sister and brother graduation from high school. They are the last 2 out of 4 kids to graduate in our family and it was kind of bittersweet to watch them walk across the stage. I am so proud of the man and woman they are becoming and it has been awesome to watch them grow up and follow after God with everything.


 The day started out drizzling and we were worried that they were going to move the graduation indoors. The rain held off though once graduation started. It actually turned out to be a beautiful day. 


Lacy is the youngest of us 4 siblings. Her and Luke are twins, but he was born 11 minutes before her. We are literally like the same person. We not only look alike, but we talk and think alike too. She is such an awesome woman of God. She will be heading to Minnesota in August to attend Bethany College of Missions. She has already spent 2 summers ministering in different parts of Africa and is seriously on fire for sharing the gospel of Jesus worldwide. 


My brother Luke is the only boy of the family and is spoiled rotten because of it. I don't know what us girls will do when he leaves for college or finds a wife. He will also be studying missions at Lee University in Tennessee. He is also become well known as school for growing his beard. I'm so excited to see where God leads him! 


Here is me and my siblings, my other sister Leanna will be a junior at NC State this fall and just left today to do a service mission in Florida until the end of July. Seriously y'all, my brother and sisters are world changers. I'm just honored to be their big sister holding the fort down in North Carolina.

On another note, did you notice my hair?! I chopped it all off last weekend. I'll post a before and after picture soon! This week I will be recapping Part 2 of our Washington DC trip and also diving into some exciting new things ahead for Greg and I. Stay tuned :)

As always, Be Blessed and Happy Blogging!!


No comments: