Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Honeymoon

Ahh I'm finally sitting down after a long day of work and house cleaning! I have been thinking all day about our Honeymoon cruise and wishing we were there again. I don't think I realized how amazing it was to be away with nothing to do until we got back. We went on a wonderful cruise from Charleston to Nassau and Freeport, Bahamas.We had the greatest time on the first cruise for both of us. In Nassau we kind of made our own adventure and went to a Pirate museum, a local restaurant, and a public beach for some rest and relaxation! Freeport, we chose to go on a cruise excursion and had a BLAST! We went on a Jeep tour around the island, stopped at a cute botanical garden for lunch, and finished our tour at a wonderful beach area. The Bahamas were beautiful and such a fun adventure! The water was so crystal clear blue!

We are already thinking and planning for our next big vacation and thinking about cruising again! Personally, I think I would rather go directly to the Bahamas and spend a week there rather than on a boat most of the time. We had a great time on the boat, but our best memories are from being on the islands so I would much rather spend more time there. 

Here's me getting ready to leave our hotel and head to the dock!
Headed to dinner on the ship
Getting ready for our jeep excursion in Freeport
Beautiful blue sky and water!
Relaxing in Nassua, Bahamas
Wow! Just looking through my pictures is making me want to go back! I can't wait for our next adventure, whatever it may be!

Be Blessed

<3 Mrs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your honeymoon sounds like it was SO much fun! Tony and I went to Nassua for his Senior trip with our youth group on missions. It was absolutely beautiful! We hope to go back in the future!

Hannah Anthony said...

Thanks Kayln! We had a blast! It probably would be just as fun going on missions there, we have both been on missions trips and hope to go on one together soon!