Sunday, April 28, 2013

First Post Ever!


The Anthony's have finally arrived! We have our very own blog :) I plan to use this blog to document our relationship, fun projects, yummy recipes that we try and our adventures as a married couple. Its crazy to think that we have already been married a month and a half when it feels like we just got married yesterday! We are still getting settled into our cute little apartment and still figuring out what this marriage thing is all about. We finally (as of yesterday) have a joint bank account :) and are still trying to get my name changed in different areas of life. I was surprised at how many things we had to do to change my name and to get settled in. Sometimes I feel like if I pinch myself I'll wake up from this dream, but then realize that nope, I am really living out everything I have wanted for so long! To be married to my soulmate and best friend, to have our own little place, to be a wife, and to come home everyday to the love of my life! It really is like a dream come true and its amazing to wake up every morning and be reminded of how blessed I am. Anyways, enough about our sappy love story and how wonderful life is. It's time for me to catch some Zzzz's and get ready for another week of work, tomorrow's Monday!

<3 Mrs. 

No comments: